It’s been a rather Christmas-focused weekend around here at LCSB. We attended an office holiday party, did some joint baking in the kitchen (traditional Christmas cookies from Joy’s side of the family), wrapped gifts and did a little shopping. It’s cold so we had a fire in the fireplace each night, and it was pretty sitting in the living room with the tree lights on and the flames burning on the hearth. A little eggnog, one of the aforementioned Christmas cookies, and then off to bed. What more could anyone want?
There is only a little over a week left before Santa comes down the chimney bearing gifts, and therefore it’s imperative to have one’s Christmas list complete. Else, how will the old Elf know what to pack on his sleigh? With that in mind, I’ve finished up the “adult” section of my list for this year, and I thought I’d share.
Bear in mind that like any list for Santa, this is a wish list. Santa won’t be bringing all of these items, but I think it’s important for him to have a selection from which to choose when he decides what to leave under the tree, don’t you? Any of the gifts listed here would be welcome. And as for those that he does not leave…well, perhaps I’ll have to take matters into my own hands come spring.
Anyway, here is Jake’s Christmas list for 2013:
- Hood with built-in blindfold: We have a spandex hood already, and the depersonalization and anonymity it provides can be very useful, but one of the drawbacks is that it lets in too much light. While it’s not transparent, it’s translucent, and Joy can see shapes and movement when she wears it. Because of that, I often blindfold her before I put it on. However, this model comes with a blindfold built right in! Sounds like it has to be an improvement!
- Better locking cuffs: There’s a certain magic in the idea that Joy really can’t escape from her cuffs, and the click of the padlock locking always adds a nice touch of atmosphere to a “strict” evening. However, the locking cuffs we have are a little abrasive around the edges, so I’m looking for a softer leather. Hopefully these will fill the bill!
- Bondage Tethers: I’m not a rope guy. I can admire the artistic way that the experts can weave a web to hold their partners, but for me…well, it takes too long. For me, the bondage is a means to and end, rather than the end itself. Therefore, I tend to stick to cuffs and chains. However, while chain brings a solid and unbreakable feeling to the adventure, it’s not particularly easy to adjust the length or take up slack in a bondage situation. These tethers are adjustable and hopefully will fill in during those situations when chain isn’t the best option.
- “Hitching Post” (BDSM Furniture): Clyde makes so many fun and interesting pieces of BDSM furniture–I had to include one on my wish list. Out of all of them, I think the hitching post is the one that most catches my fancy. Not exactly sure where we’d put it–the playroom’s already crowded enough–but I’m sure it could fit in somewhere!
Flogger by Conina: Joy and I are flogger novices, but we’ve been experimenting, and I think it’s time to upgrade our equipment. How better to do that than purchase a handmade flogger from Conina? There are so many lovely models to choose from! I think this one is my favorite.
- Viper’s Tongue Slapper: I’m always in the market for implements to create new and interesting sensations on Joy’s backside, and this just may do the trick. Hard to tell from the picture whether it will be severe or not, but the name and the description both bring the word “sting” to the forefront of the mind.
- Tawse: Speaking of spanking implements, I’ve wanted an English Tawse for awhile. Not sure what the magic is here, but it looks like it might be rather effective. Anyway, feel free to slip this in my stocking, Santa!
- Nipple Hugger Nipple Clamps: This particular item was a reader suggestion, and is unlike anything Joy and I own. The sweet part about this pair of nipple clamps is that they appear to be wearable long-term and out and about. I can just picture adding these to our “date night” costume collection. Joy will be both excited and terrified.
I was going to add a refill of our favorite sensitizing lotion, Flower Balm by Hot Pants, when I realized to my horror that it appears to have been discontinued! If anyone has a recommendation on another, effective sensitizing lotion for women, please let me know. Joy will be most appreciative!